Penelitian

HUBUNGAN ANTARA KONSEP DIRI DENGAN
KOMUNIKASI INTERPERSONAL PADA ANGGOTA SATUAN
LALULINTAS (SATLANTAS) POLRES BANTUL

Suprastowo Damarhadi1
Berliana Henu Cahyani2
Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa

ABSTRACT

The aim of this research are want to know about the relationship between
self concept and police’s interpersonal communications at Polres Bantul, and
want to know the effective support fron the self concept to police’s interpersonal
communications at Polres Bantul.
There are two variables in this research. The independent variable is
police’s interpersonal communications and the dependent variable is self concept.
The subject’s characteristic are (1) the police at Polres Bantu; (2) man or
woman; (3) have 2 years minimal eksperient work at Bantul. The population are
157 police. Random sampling use as a technic to choose the subject. There are
two scale in this research, communication interpersonal scale and self concept
scale. The method for analysis is the correlations of product moment.
The conclusion there are the relationship between self concept and police’s
interpersonal communications. The higher self concept will make the
communication interpersonal be higher too. The hypothesis can accept, it’s the
mean there are the relationship between self concept and police’s interpersonal
communications. The effective score for self concept to interpersonal
communication 25,8%. It’s the mean 74,2% interpersonal communication
variable is support another variable for examples are perception and memory.
Key Words: Interpersonal Communication, Self Concept

Download Artikel

IDENTITAS DIRI DITINJAU DARI KELEKATAN REMAJA
PADA ORANG TUA DI SMKN 4 YOGYAKARTA

Muhammad Ali Husni1
Indriyati Eko P.2
Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa

ABSTRACT

The purpose of this study was to determine the self identity in terms of
adolescent attachment to parents in SMKN 4 Yogyakarta. The number of samples
used in this study amounted to 130 students of class X SMKN 4 Yogyakarta. The
sampling technique used in this study was purposive sampling. The analysis of the
data used in this study is the Pearson product moment correlation.
Results of this study indicate that there is a positive relationship between
attachment to parents of adolescent self identity in SMKN 4 Yogyakarta. In a
correlation test on adolescent attachment variables to adolescent self identity,
there is a significant positive correlation. It can be seen from the coefficient of r =
0.599 with p = 0.000 (p <0,05). For variable self identity among young women
and men there was no difference between the two. This can be seen with sig t
0.211 which means> 0.005. and independent simple t test.
Key words: self identity, attachment to parents

Download Artikel

PRESTASI KERJA DITINJAU DARI MOTIVASI BERPRESTASI PADA
KARYAWAN PT.CIPTA MANDIRI PERKASA

Suhendro Hadi Saputro1
Flora Grace Putrianti 2
Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa

ABSTRACT

The purpose of this study is to determine the relationship between job
performance and achievement motivation in employees. Subjects in this study
were employees PT.Cipta Mandiri Perkasa Yogyakarta. Sampling technique was
purposive sampling. The method of analysis used in this study is Product Moment
by Karl Pearson.
Results of data analysis variable performance with achievement motivation
variable indicates the value of r 0.750 p = 0.000 (p < 0,05). Based on the results
of the correlation can be stated that there is a significant positive relationship
between achievement motivation with the work performance of employees.
Correlation test results showed that achievement motivation variables with
job performance determinant coefficient has a value of 0.563. Means of
achievement motivation variables contribute effectively to the work performance
of 56.30 % , while the remaining 43.70 % is influenced by other factors such as
job satisfaction, stress level, physical working conditions, compensation systems
and job design.
Key words : Achievement motivation, work performance of employees.

Download Artikel